Remodel Your Fixer Upper
WHERE TO BEGIN
So you bought a fixer upper, what next?
Start by creating a short list of renovations to increase the value, optimize its functionality/usability, & enhance the aesthetic appeal. Use our remodel calculator or consult with our in-house builders depending on where you’re at in the process.
It’s important to consider how much of your budget is going to be influenced by materials & structural changes.
Consider speaking with a trusted builder in your area, one that you know will provide you with accurate estimates, building/product suggestions, designs, & more.
DOES YOUR CONTRACTOR HAVE WHAT KINGDOM HAS?
- Liability Insurance
- Installation & Product Warranty
- Login to see all the action happening in your project, on your phone or computer!
- Product ordering & storage
- Updated project totals based on product selections
- In-house Builders
- In-house Designers
- In-house Tradesman
- In-house Architects
- In-house Project managers
- Progress payments allow for transparent billing – You only pay for what is being done!
- 50+ Online Reviews
- Large Online Portfolio
- Kingdom guides you through the processes of a beautifully crafted home renovation. Providing you with an inclusive product selections/ design process, trusted craftsmanship, & industry leading finished home remodeling projects.
The age old saying “You get what you pay for” is no exception when it comes to the home remodeling industry.
DESIGN & REMODEL
Home projects vary greatly in price based on product selections & the overall complexity of the design. Use our remodel calculator or consult with our in-house builders depending on where you’re at in the process.
Designs are developed to provide you an inside look at what your home is going to look like after the renovation. They’re also a major component of getting renovations approved by your city – A company like Kingdom handles all design & city interactions so you don’t have to!
WHAT HGTV WON’T SHOW YOU
You’ve been watching HGTV for years & it’s finally time to pull the trigger on your dream fixer-upper.
One of the most important things to consider: City approvals & inspections are a large component of most major home renovations but aren’t mentioned in popular TV shows. These can often slow down the progress of a job if your city is backed up.
TV shows also don’t talk about how long it takes to develop design plans or the time it takes for items like custom kitchen cabinets to be delivered. However, experienced companies do have proven procedures to streamline the process.