Have you considered a home inspection?
Most likely your buyer will have an inspection done on your home!
You may as well know what they are going to find by getting there first. Have an inspection performed ahead of time helps in many other ways:
1. It allows you to see your home through the eyes of a critical third-party.
2. It helps you to price your home realistically.
3. It permits you to make repairs ahead of time so that…
a. Defects won’t become negotiating stumbling blocks later.
b. You have the time to get reasonably priced contractors or make the repairs yourself, if qualified.
4. It may encourage the buyer to waive the inspection contingency.
5. It may relieve prospect’s concerns and suspicions.
6. It reduces your liability by adding professional supporting documentation to your disclosure statement.
7. It may alert you to immediate safety issues before agents and visitors tour your home.
Copies of the inspection report along with receipts for any repairs should be made available to potential buyers.
All inspections by Focus Home Inspection LLC meet the National Association of Certified Home Inspectors’ standards of practice and are performed by an experienced, unbiased professional.
Contact me now to schedule your inspection!