A Full Home Inspection Includes:
A typical home inspection can take 2 to 3 hours.
You will be ask to review and sign a pre-inspection agreement before the start of the inspection.
I deliver a computer generated narrative inspection report that is easy to read and understand which includes photographs of defects and safety concerns.
I will email my report within 24 hours after the completion of your home inspection:
Click here to see a Sample Inspection Report that I will provide you.
I will attempt to inspect all of the following (when accessible).
- Roof, vents, flashings, and trim,
- Gutters and downspouts,
- Skylight, chimney and other roof penetrations,
- Decks, stoops, porches, walkways, and railings,
- Eaves, soffit and fascia,
- Grading and drainage,
- Basement, foundation and crawlspace,
- Water penetration and foundation movement,
- Heating systems,
- Cooling systems,
- Main water shut off valves,
- Water heating system,
- Interior plumbing fixtures and faucets,
- Drainage sump pumps with accessible floats,
- Electrical service line and meter box,
- Main disconnect and service amperage,
- Electrical panels, breakers and fuses,
- Grounding and bonding,
- GFCIs and AFCIs,
- Fireplace damper door and hearth,
- Insulation and ventilation,
- Garage doors, safety sensors, and openers,
- And much more…
Review the InterNACHI Standards of Practice for complete details or with any specific questions.